Mila Kunis named Esquire's Smartest Woman Alive 2012

In November edition of Esquire magazine Kunis poses topless in black leather pants to proved herself as the "Smartest Woman Alive".She deserve the crown and finally she did it.But she doesn't want to let the praise go to her head. Kunis who is best known as for her role "70s Show" and in films like Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Black Swan, Friends with Benefits and Ted.Also she provides the voice of Meg on "Family Guy."



She attended interview with the magazine and said "What I do and who I am are two different things. And they always will be,"What happens with people is they lose sight of who they are, and they become either who they want to be or who they are perceived to be." She told everything very frankly and also she added "I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that ever. Because I would be so  dismay if I didn't make them proud."Its very obvious.

Kunis also discussed about upcoming politics.Share her feelings to coming in the U.S. from Ukraine when she was 8 and always her feelings on living in New York and Los Angeles.

Last year actress Rihanna who was Esquire's "Smartest Woman Alive" for 2011.but for the 2012 it's Mila Kunis.

Thats why it would be a another reason to be jealous of Ashton Kutcher because Mila is her rumored girlfriend allover.And now Mila Kunis has just been named the smartest Woman Alive 2012 by Esquire magazine.

Mila Kunis, Video, Ashton Kutcher, Ashton Kutcher Dating, Ashton Kutcher Divorce, Ashton Kutcher Mila Kunis Dating, Ashton Kutcher Mila Kunis Dating Rumor, Celebrity Couples, Celebrity Couples, Mila Kunis Dating, Slidewide, Celebrity News,Break Up,Life Partner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews