Megan Fox : Very Punctual The Irish Beauty !


Megan Denise Fox  but we known her as  a  Megan Fox  who is an American model and actress.She is very popular  and hottest actress in Hollywood.She is also a multi talented actress  who is already gives a 
huge hit movie in the Hollywood.She began her carrer in 2001.As a first timer she acted several tiny film roles and television.She played regular role on the  Hope & Faith television show.She began her film career as a role in  Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.Also she hurling as  Mikaela Banes, the love interest of Shia LaBeouf's character.Also who played one very popular and important role in the  blockbuster 
film Transformers.what became her breakout role.There after  Fox return her role in the 2009 sequel Transformers Revenge of the Fallen  There after in 2009, she plaed the major role in the film Jennifer's Body.


Basically Megan is Irish,French and Native American background.After her parents divorce she lived with her mother till made enough money to support herself.At the age of she started  her dance and drama training in Kingston,Tennessee.She also attended a dance class community center.She always denied boys she says about that "always gotten along better with boys" and that "rubbed some people the wrong way""everyone hated me, and I was a total outcast, my friends were always guys, I havea very aggressive personality, and girls didn’t like me for that. I've had only one great girlfriend my whole life"

In 2001 at the age of  16 the film Holiday in the Sun is her acting debut.Afterthat she acted in  What I Like About You, Two and a Half Men,Bad Boys in 2003.After that she made her film debut Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen co-starring opposite to Lindsay Lohan.In 2007 she made Blockbuster movie  Transformers. Afterthat she cast in the  How to Lose Friends & Alienate People.


Lets talk about her personal life- she is very gorgeous women.When she was 18 and than she involved with relationship with actor Brian Austin Greenin 2004.They first met on the set of Hope & Faith.They are age difference was 12 years.They became engaged and February,2009 they brake up.She said about the faith in industry-"I especially don’t trust girls in this industry, because it’s incredibly competitive, and I’m just not interested."


Also she told about herself- I see what I look like, but there are things that I like and things that I dislike. My hair is good. The color of my eyes is good, obviously. I'm too short. But overall, I'm not super 
excited about the whole thing. I never think I'm worthy of anything,I have a sick feeling of being mocked all the time. I have a lot of self-loathing. Self-loathing doesn't keep me from being happy. But that doesn't mean I don't struggle. I am very vulnerable. But I can be aggressive, hurtful, domineering and selfish, too. I'm emotionally unpredictable and all over the place.

Megan Fox,Irish Beauty,Punctual,Megan Denise Fox, American model, actress,popular,  hottest actress,Hollywood,multi talented, huge, hit, movie, carrer,first timer,several, tiny film, roles,television,regular role,the  Hope & Faith,television show,Confessions,Teenage Drama Queen,hurling,Mikaela Banes, Shia LaBeouf's, character,blockbuster, film, Transformers,breakout role,sequel, Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen,Jennifer's Body,image,vedio,hot picture,hot movie,hollywood gossip,hollywood hits,hollywood celebrity,hollywood rocks,sweet couple,break up,lifestyle.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews