Lady Gaga Shows respect to Princess Diana, Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston in London Concert!

Lady Gaga took her controversial song from the new Princess Diana, "Princess Die", the country of residence of the Princess at Twickenham Stadium in London Saturday.It 's no secret Lady Gaga loves his muse, and for payment of singer tribute to Princess Diana, Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston concert in London. Before launching into emotional ballad, Gaga told the crowd that is expected to play the song she wrote for Princess Diana in London might generate "controversy"


 "Since I was a girl, the princess of the people was the most important person in my life and my mother," said the crowd. "I swore that if I ever had an audience like this in London, I would like to take a moment to appreciate.This is for her, Amy Winehouse, Alexander McQueen, Whitney Houston and me. '
True to the signature MO controversial Gaga, the lyrics are quite dark and sad: "Leave an open casket when I go ... Let my pearls and lipstick that everyone knows ... Instead leave the photo ... lying on the famous knives for all to see!"



 According to MTV News, Gaga held nothing for his shows in London, the costume change 15 times all night. He also paid tribute to the late John Lennon, calling him "the greatest composer ever" before performing his song "Imagine.
Then told fans the show to what extent the purpose of it: "Twickenham, I'm not even sure what to say. Never forget this night. London were the most beautiful ball. Now that is f *cking fun" she wrote on twitter Saturday.

Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga, Video, Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga Born This Way Ball London Performances, Princess Diana, Lady Gaga Born This Way Ball, Lady Gaga Tribute Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga Tribute Princess Diana, Entertainment News .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews