Eva Longeria : After Sixteen Month Its Finalized,What ! Split With Tony Parker

Its a Eva Longeria who is known as  an American actress but best known as representer  of Gabrielle Solis on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives. Eva is the one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. She made some relationships in her career so lets talk about her relationships.At first Eva married to Tyler Christopher who is star of   General Hospital.The relationship  stayed just  2002 to 2004.Thereafter Eva engaged with  Tony Parker and they married July 6, 2007.Whatever the relationship end at the time of 2010.That time Eva  filed for divorce from Parker in Los Angeles.And thereafter the stroy continuous 
or long time.Just think whats would be happend! Its final,Eva opening up about her split with NBA star Tony Parker, and his claim perfidy. Its near about one year after there split is fixed and finalized.On Thursday night's episode of Lifetime's new show Eva  spoke about her split with Parker.She said about there split with very emotionally,"I am so secure in who I am. I really am! And I’m not conceited. I just think, "Wow, okay, that's the life you want to live.’ It wasn't about who he chose. I mean, I had moments , ‘Am I not sexy enough? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not smart enough?In lots of questions initially she stopped and 
told ‘No, don’t start doing that.’ Because you can get stuck in that cycle and you can carry on to other things."

Through US Weekly Eva said it was difficult confronting Parker about his "sexts" to Erin Barry but she said about him it was important for her to understand why Parker did what he did–and she’s glad she did con-face up to front him.

When conversations was going on the basis of split than even she said I really wanted to provide a pillow for him to say and express 'the why.' Because I really wanted to know why,"Eva also  explained. "I don’t want to judge you. I’m not going to judge you. I’m not going to be mad in this moment. I’ll be mad later."

She discovered her husband mobile more than hundred text messages  to Erin Barry.And after the knowing the truth she think and she said and indicate about 
her hubby parker that "It was definitely not about me," she also told about his affair.After  knowing the truth "didn't make me feel better, but it helped me understand." Adding later , "I am so secure in who I am. I really am. And I'm not conceited. I just think, 'Wow, okay, that's the life you want to live."

After sixteen month when Eva's split is finalized with Parker she said about her individual condition  "having a lot of fun" again. "I'm in a transitional state where I have no rules and I have no boundaries, and I don't really want to put those back up." And this is second split for Eva Longoria . Its a very pathetic for an individual but when its makes happy and put smile someone face than it (split)would be the great decision.


Video, Eva Longoria, Eva Longoria The Conversation, Eva Longoria Tony Parker Split, The Conversation With Amanda De Cadenet Eva Longoria, Tony Parker, Amanda De Cadenet Eva Longoria, Divorce News, Eva Longoria Divorce, Eva Longoria Talks Divorce, Photo Galleries, Tony Parker Divorce, Tony Parker Sexting, Divorce News,Hollywood news,hollywood gossip, celebrity divorce,celebrity split,hollywood buzz,hollywood update,hollywood zone,hollywood update,hollywood live

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews