Ubaldo Jiménez and Tulowitzki Apparently Won't Spend Easter Together And Other MLBullets



We know Ubaldo Jiménez as a Major League Baseball starting pitcher for theCleveland Indians.In Colorado Rockies history  he pitched the first no-hitteragainst the Atlanta Braves.And the time was April 17, 2010.Indian’s pitcher Ubaldo Jimenez don't want to wasted time before ging after his former teammate Troy Tulowitzki.Since shortstop boost to his firstat bat of the game,Ubaldo sling a fast boy directly at Tulowitzki and hit him in the left elbow.Jimenez walked off the mound towards the plate and the lawn seat from both sides fire up onto the field.Whatever happend Jiménez was not worried about this but the opponent team

manager of "Rockies" he was going to talk to commissioner regarding having Jimenez suspended.

On the otherhand The Denver Post reports define that since it was an exhibition game, there is no video of the incident, Selig was, however, in attendance at Salt River Fields.

Tracy put all the blame on Jimenez and Tracy define matters other way,He told that “It’s the most gutless act
I have seen in 35 years of professional baseball. I have lost all respect for him. To do something like that and walk down off the mound, and if there’s any suggestion whatsoever that the ball got away, I don’t want to 
hear any of that like exclamation. He intentionally threw at him. He should be suspended. I am going to be very disappointed if he doesn’t get suspended. He deserves to be.”

On the sportstime Tulowitzki left the game and afterthat he was taken to a hospital to asuure his elbow chackup. after his chackup there was no  cogent damage to his elbow, According to the Denver Post. 

At the end of game Jimenez said about the game controversy.He said that he did not intentionally throw to Tulowitzki.you can say it just happened naturally.He also told that “He is one of the best hitters in the game. I tried to get inside on him. It was a pitch that got away. That happens in about a thousand games. The thing 
that got started was, he was calling me out (from the batters box). I mean, I’m a man. If somebody calls me out, I have to go. He was calling me chicken.He was calling me names.”"I never talked about anyone. The only thing I said was about how the team treated me. I didn't mention anyone. I never mentioned any names," Jimenez said

But Fox Sports reports told the other things that imenez expressed his anger with the Rockies during the off-season for not extending his contract. Jiminez was let go while Tulowitzki was given a seven year, $134.5 million extension.

After all its not easy to think positively and not to take it the very usual or common affair.Both teams have to understand and respect each other in there comment.And not just Jimenez but all player should have to aware that such a worst things never show up again in the history of baseball pitch.Because we all want pure entertainment not to criticism.



Ubaldo JiménezTroy, Tulowitzki, Apparently, Won't Spend, Easter Together,Other ML Bullets Major League, Baseball, starting pitcher, Cleveland Indians,Colorado Rockies,the first, no-hitter,Atlanta Braves,
Indian’s pitcher,wasted time,former teammate, Troy Tulowitzki.shortstop boost,bat of the game,sling,fast boy, directly hit in the left elbow.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews