Its NO Doubt: Brittney Griner says she will be back in The Next Year

Brittney Griner not just leader she is the real achiever.She led Baylor to a 40-0 record and a national championship.She is also very attractive in her quick smile.Its Brittney Griner who is the player of American  women's college basketball at Baylor University in Waco, Texas.In 2012, She is three time AP player of the
year and also the most Outstanding Player of the Final Four.Don't talk about her hight,She is standing 6'8" tall.In 2009 she was the nations no 1 high school women's basketball player by Rivals.com.She was also selected in 2009 to the  McDonald's All-American basketball team.At the time of march 20,2012 against the Florida Gators,She threw down a one-handed dunk,just becoming the second woman to saturate in  the NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament.

Brittney Griner finally assure that she will be back in The Next Year.She made it clear.She said "No matter what happened Tuesday in the NCAA championship game against Notre Dame, I will returning to Baylor for her senior season". After their freshman year When most of male college basketball stars of Griner's caliber would have left for the NBA Griner stay in the school to complete her general degree.She told about that "I'm staying, I made a commitment," Griner said. "I'm goingto stay here untilmy time's up, so all the speculations of me leaving early are false."They things One big reason: The money offered to female players, whether in the United States or even abroad, just isn't on the same scale as what men can earn.

Griner could potentially earn over $1 million.She told about that "Everybody tells me I can make millions, but money isn't everything," Griner said. "Money doesn't buy happiness. And I made a commitment. When I make a commitment, Ikeep my word. And these are your best years, in college. I'm just trying to have my full experience. It was never tempting. I never really even had to think or debate about it."Also she commited that "I'm committed to this program," she said. "I'm goingto use all of my eligibility. I'm going to stay a kid as long as I can. I'm notready for bills and things like that. I'm going to stay out of that. I've preached this before and I'm going to stick to it — getting my education is the most important thing. That's a big reason why I chose Notre Dame, the education and what comes with that degree. It's important. A lot of people 
take notice."

But its clear that she's plan stick around and get her degree in business.She also told about her plan "We understand that we don't make millions our first year out like the guys are capable of, and at the same time, I think it's a loyalty to the program, the fans, the community, coach McGraw. I'm excited for next year at Notre Dame. I'm working on finishing this year, but I'm exciting about coming back and finishing school. I only have 20 credits left. Knocking that out and being able to graduate in January would be perfect."


Brittney Griner, finally assure,will be back, in The Next Year,No matter, what happened,Tuesday,NCAA championship, game, against, Notre Dame,returning to Baylor, senior season,. freshman year,basketball stars, caliber, the NBA, Griner stay, the school, complete,general degree.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews