Who is Bill Gates- A Scholar or Millionnaire!!

"It’s been interesting to see it evolve as we’ve added content and received feedback from readers"...Bill Gates noted. Many of you have said us that you really prompt the book reviews, and many of you have asked to know more about what I’m doing. We have now included a Books section where you will find all my book reviews and information on many books that I have read nearly and this years, adding some of my favorites. We are opening a small set of books but we will be accelerating the list over time.


I love to read, Really I read all the time. And I am always sharing with others about good books that I have read, ones that have just given me a lot of personal interest and books that make a devotion to our understanding of important notes, such as education, energy, development and health.

I hope that you should like the Gates Notes Bookshelf and comment on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews